An organization must meet all three of the following criteria.
- The non-profit applied for the State of Florida Division of Cultural Affairs, General Program Support grant (2018-2019).
- The non-profit is located within Hillsborough or Pinellas County.
- The non-profit is a direct support arts organization.*
*There were two sources of data utilized for making this determination.
First, data provided by the State of Florida, which was originally provided by the non-profit within the application process.
Second, the National Taxonomy of Exempt Entities (NTEE) codes (used by the IRS and NCCS to classify nonprofit organizations) available within the Guidestar platform (information source about non-profit organizations).
How will funds be distributed?
The amount each organization will receive is proportional to the gap amount of that organization and the percentage of funds raised.
- Tampa Bay Arts Bridge Fund goal is $2,490,067
- Tampa Bay Arts Bridge Fund raises $1,245,034 (50% of $2,490,067)
- Then all eligible organizations would receive 50% of their gap fund.
Example: Non-profit A was awarded $2,448 of the recommended $37,500. If the Tampa Bay Arts Bridge Fund raises 50% of the fund goal, the non-profit would receive 50% of the gap amount.